Saturday, December 08, 2007

oh well...

LC is back from her one month two-continent break. and its nice to hear the phone ringing and my inbox full of sms coming from her.

One of my law school friends, Kay called me up last wednesday after my 'interview' with Atty. Lauriano. I've submitted my resume with the law firm she's working in right now, apparently, they're still looking for another paralegal.

Really, if i get a job which would eventually lead to a partnership or associate position in a law firm, or if i choose to do government/corporate/private lawyering, then I could do that other thing which i would love to do... teach.

I guess that would be my preferred practice.

But for now, heed everybody's advice... rest and enjoy the well deserved break from law school.

So, now, I hafta plan or co-conspire for some colleague's christmas get-together and share those good old memories and anguishes of the better days.

But for next weekend... extreme relaxation time perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home