Tuesday, November 13, 2007

nunca

almost two months since the bar.

so this is what bum means. total obsolescence. lack of an economic purpose.

though economics have principles such as "assets" and "expenses" and "capital", i am a standing asset which cannot be disposed of as yet, and is perpetually a walking expense account.

I wish to see my law school colleagues who took the bar. At least, we all understand each other's feelings. The problem is, we are in a state of self-imposed and free-willed diaspora.

And yes, I am looking and browsing for jobs right now, I applied to certain companies and firms online. If I find something legal-related, then thank you.

Also, the other day, Mam Precy 'texted' me about an alumni meeting. Had I not asked her what it was about, I wouldn't know what heck it was for. Ruby Jubilee something. (Oh yes, of course I know what the hell a jubillee means... it means something is getting old.)

The problem is... who the hell am I to attend such 'meeting'? I am not the batch alpha or the town crier for Pete's sake. Secondly, these people (the teachers) have not heard of the concept of the so-called FORMAL LETTER OF INVITATION. They still treat us like children. Tsk. Tsk.

Furthermore, rather than cooperating, I might be ranting then and there about how dishevelled the non-existent alumni association is. It should have been incorporated 40 years ago. Duh.

Now, they are setting another meeting which I believe was poorly (and I mean that with the most gravity of tones) attended previously. The text message seems more like a threat rather than a tinker to guilty the conscience or some non-existent social norm.

Trust me, my conscience is thicker than rhino's hide, or put it another way, my social norm has reached the level below that of demigods. We do not yield that easily... I saw the spawn of evil already. Hahahaha.

Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home