Saturday, March 08, 2008

hello blog, long time no write. well, been busy lately. my work has brought me to certain "church" clients in bulacan and valenzuela, and therefore, aside from the temporal remuneration, the spiritual benefits thereof hopefully will abound.

February 29 me and my college friends from economics went to the Mall of Asia, since it was a joint celebration of Butch and Tim's birthday. We ate at the famous President Tea House, then drank my favorite cerveza negra and frozen margaritas at Pier One by the bay. Tim's car ran flat along C-5 road around 2am. so we hailed a taxi to assist us with the changing of tires.

Then last night I went out with my Legal Management friends, jun, derrick, mojette, best, Mich and husband Eric who came home recently from the U.S. and Spain respectively. you could see some pics of us at Dencio's along abscbn in my friendster.

Next weekend, God willing, my law school friends will travel up north to Manaoag to pray for the bar results. Then up to Baguio we go for an overnight stay where we can bond after failing to see each other for, well, about five months after the Bar.

Come April, I'll be prepping up for JL and Kitten's wedding. That faithful event we've been preparing and planning for the past year. Anyhow, my law school colleagues are already feeling the tension. We're slowly dying once again. This process is quite unique. And I pray I won't go through it again. Ever. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home