Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Things I did today.

Went Greenbelt, attended Church Services, which somehow gave me some spiritual respite. The Greenbelt chapel being so cosmopolitan that I felt like a blank mask in a sea of faces. It felt good. And I thank God for the good tidings which I received today.

Hung out at Fuzion for a few hours with some friends and acquaintances from the Economics Major of AB. Dined at Big Buddha. Had a few drinks at Cena, then danced the night away at bed space.

I enjoyed it. And all the dreary moments of my solitude went away for a while.

Yesterday I had a nice conversation over coffee with Lot. Those things about Girl A and Girl B… about taking risks et al. Plus, that superb and profuse use of our own language. Nobody understands us better than us ourselves. Our world is once again relived.

In these two days of wondering, I’ve come to the conclusion that I should not close doors, but at the same time, I should be cautious enough not to let someone enter just like that. I guess I have set the terms thereof… The issue of trust. How much trust am I willing to repose and how much trust should be given to me.

I had good moments for the past two days. And it felt good despite the confusion.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home