Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tribalism

Well, last night, I got held up by Geejay at VideoCity, around 9pm. Actually, I was the one who called him, he didn’t even notice me, despite the blood red lawyer get-up that I had. He invited me to Tribal Hut, that watering hole situated over a former watering hole. (A fishpond). It was the first time (for most of us) to go to that place. And somehow, it’s kinda like a low-qual imitation of Congo grill or Gilligan’s as regards the motif.

So, I just went home to have a bite of food and washed my face. Since it was a weekday, I didn’t bother to change my legal yuppy outfit, (besides, when I go home a few hours later, I’d be changing again. So better save on clothes.)

It was I, Perry, Geej, Richie, Christian and Larry enjoying sumptuous buckets of colt ice.

And I also tried the so called SAN MIG GREEN. They also had SAN MIG BLUE and SAN MIG RED. At first I thought it was a new product by San Miguel, but it ain’t. They just added some flavoring to the beer. SAN MIG GREEN was minty. Like Astring-o-sol mouthwash, and apparently too sweet for my taste buds that I have to mix more plain beer into my glass. (The color somehow reminds me of absinthe, which I’ve been longing to try for so many years)

Got home about 2am in a state of controlled inebriation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home