Monday, June 18, 2007

Guess whose coming home this year...

Mama Dora called today, since the other side of the world just celebrated Father's day, and after all the American-Italian Weddings of my cousins are over, she'd be coming over by November, in time for Lolo's birthday. I pray that all goes well, and that she could bring in my racially impure Nephew with three names... Vincent to his parents, Vincenzo to his Italian granparents, and Vicente to his Philippine relatives. By that time, I'm totally free as a bird and I will subject myself to every whim and caprice that my Ma Dora can offer... like perhaps, the basic urban pleasures of Shangri-La Makati or Sofitel, and The Spa at Greenbelt, and dine at the Spiral, which I truly miss.

Also last Saturday I chillaxed with my college buddies at Greenbelt. I was totally into that new arcade game at TimeZone called Virtual Tennis, where I, for once played the role of Rafael Nadal, but alas, JL, who played Roger Federer won over me, since he is an autentic tennis player and a former arcade addict. I shall defeat you next time.

Then we got drunk at Harbour Center. Enough Said. I got drunk. Hahaha. At least, I didn't get to talk much about law school, instead, the plans for next year's most anticipated wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home