Wednesday, May 09, 2007

narinig mo na ba ang L8st?

Rumor has been running around the gossip mills lately about me for more than two weeks. Allegedly, I am dating/courting someone from 'Encantadia' (Then I asked: SINO?!! Yung Prinsesa?!)

I was so surprised with this gossip. Yes, I have a number of purrty friends from Encantadia, but none of whom I am dating.

While last Saturday, Best and I were strolling along the UST Car Park Mall when I saw two law school friends dining at HotShots Burger, whom I gave the obligatory wave of hand as salutation through the glass doors and windows. After I dropped Best off at Espana, I again came across with these two friends at the Overpass.

"Sino yung ka-holding hands mo?"

"Huh?!"

Gumagawa na ng kwento yun...

Buhay nga naman... parang life ng artista.

Di bale na kung si Aucia yung ma-tsismis sa ken, I'd be the envy of everybody... boys and girls alike. hehehe. c",)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Larius said...

you are so gay LOL

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home