Friday, June 01, 2007

Barrista blues et al...

I've Technically finished with Tax. Mind you, it was once my dreaded subject, but hence forth, after a year or so, I've mastered it so well that I've earned the unofficial title of BIR commisioner. It's time to start with Civil Law (which I love and hate at the same time). Review classes start at 8am, and my conscience is in complete doubt since the lecturer is Dean Augusto Aligada. Like, what's new? On the other hand, I'm his favorite student in our class and somehow there is a moral compulsion to appease the old man.

On the lighter side of things... yeah, it's officially out... although we were trained not to admit hearsay evidence, what the fuck, quasi-lawyers are people... so what if I have a crush on 'Butchick'? She has a boyfriend for crying out loud. The thing that boggles me is that the 'girl' is riding along the gossip... most unlikely. I smell the scent of J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y. im the air. Hehehe. I could be wrong... but what the fuck, she knows me, and I know her like the back of our hands.

Oh well, c'est la vie!

Btw, it's only three months before the Bar Exams... we are all shitty and gritty.

Kads Areiz, kung ano man ginagawa mo ngayon, magparamdam ka! hehehe.

In law school, there is always despair and sorrow, but this is how we are trained to endure... so, despite everything, we all survive. We are sui generis, and at the same time, sui juris. We are illustrados. The elite of society, who fights for social justice.

Kaya sa mga Kaduwa kong lumipas na ang panahon sa UST, Lakan Paui at Lakan Shan, Magtatamgumpay pa rin tayo. MABUHAY ANG KILUSAN! MABUHAY ANG LIBERTAS ET IUSTICIA! MABUHAY ANG MGA MANANANANGGOL NG BAYAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home