Monday, November 06, 2006

back to school

before i return to school...

before i return my loyalty to the brotherhood...

i'd like to thank God for a freakin' hell of a three-week break.

I got to bond with my estranged cousin, who turned out to be someone of a similar belief as I am... and hopefully we'll have some more adventures in the future...

For the time spent with some of my college friends...

For money...

For Freestyle... who had been the college anthem/band altogether with Side A.

For Cerveza Negra...

For the value of idleness...

For the value of peace...

Now, I return to school...

To my brods and sisses...

To my classmates, to my colleagues, and to the barkadang Row Four...

But no longer to my Dean (waaaah!!!!)

No longer to the Bar-Ops...

But hey, I'll still be The first and the original Benipayo Baby... ang Anak ni dean.

Muwahahaha!

One last semester to muster...

Carpe Diem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home