Thursday, November 02, 2006

cleaning out my closet...

These are the things that belong to me, some could be found in my room, while others are scattered around in some secret hiding place inside the house... yep, i'm finally cleaning up the lawschool mess of last semester and reorganizing some things.... such as, but not limited to...
Filing Folders for various cases, notes in several subjects.... Still unsorted testbooklets... some of which are pleasant to look at, while others, not...
More filing folders inside all sorts of boxes and plastic containers, of previous years stacked above the Grand Staircase which is never used since time immemorial...
Legal Trash... those things which become scrap paper after use...
BOOKS... my most precious books... probably all worth about 75 grand...
My bed... full of more thrash and lecture notes for sorting...
Some notebooks from college and some materials from law school...
More books...
More lecture notes... and yes, I found some old smut tabloid folded up nicely...
I also cleaned out my clothes closet, and boy, I expelled more than a dozen clothes from my "hommie" days to the more recently used 'richly crumpled' barong which are so damn faded.
Ain't yet finished... I'd probably throwing out alot more tomorrow. Hahaha.
Though, I already gave away some shoes, sandals, shades, some silver bling from my rocker days, i still have plenty of sorting to do...
It's funny how you find old valuable things lost in the cosmos known as your ROOM...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home