Saturday, October 14, 2006

one day more

4:00 am.

A few hours from now, I will suffer my last revalida in Mercantile Law (which was, btw, postponed last week.) and my last final exams in the same subject.

I haven’t opened any book yet since I slept around 10pm last night.

I couldn’t muster the strength anymore. I’d probably vomit a whole set of Supreme Court Reports Annotated anytime now, which compromises 40% of the Civil Law Library Section. Information overload, they say.

Allegedly, we’ll start a new tradition, since the installation of the walk-through dancing fountain at the Quadricentennial Park, formerly known as Colayco, we were tempted to push each other around and frolic like high school children in the water.

3pm, the exams will be over, as class president, I must climb the minaret and announce the official end of the semester with the ritual call to inuman at the Temple of Tapsi at Dapitan. An early end to our own Ramadan.

6pm, it’s the brotherhood’s turn to drink and eat. Good Luck to me. How would I survive inebriation and sleep deprivation? Hehehe.

Sunday morning, I’d be sponsoring as Godfather to my cousin’s daughter. And she really looks more like my cousin than her dad.

Afternoon, spent the time with my highschool friends… and hopefully, after an almost 10 day hiatus, I’d playing badminton again. The last time I played was Wednesday last week at Star Smash at Timog, as per invitation of Ernest, my colleague. Though he’s whimpy at Badminton, he didn’t say that his doctor brother was a former varsity player of UST. He was gracefully effortless. I was dumbstruck. Ok… I’m exaggerating. Hindi ko pa lang makuha yung play niya, which I might say is excellent treachery.

Tuesday, The Bar-ops team would be holding a whole day evaluation report with Father Regent at Bahay ni Jose (whatever that is) in Marikina. All the chairpersons would be present. (Oh yes, andun si Melissa, head of Political Law… the damn hot junior with the anime hair). Game, set, match. Hehehe.

I’d probably would have ample time for myself. At least for now I prefer to be busy, so that my momentum won’t be lost.

Wow. Second Semester is just around the corner. = P

Jl’s suggesting this savvy place in Eastwood called Bedroom. There is also this watering hole in Morato known as Bar 42, which I’ve been to, but haven’t actually entered into. A yuppyville kind of place to relax. Apparently. I’d like to try them out of these days.

Yes, life goes on… despite the gruesome stress. Life is beautiful.

As Jason Mraz aptly put… I won’t worry my life away…

Come what may…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home