Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ajay, my classmate and friend in law school for the past four years, is in deep sorrow today, as tragedy struck her.

Her father died in a car accident, while her brother, Mark, whom I’ve met several times, I believe, is in the hospital.

It is such a bad time… since the midterms are up next week. Plus, in less than three months, graduation comes.

My deepest condolences to her, though I opt not to contact her any time soon, for I believe that she must grieve her lost with all solemnity.

I have already offered my prayers, together with candles and incense sticks for the repose of her father’s soul.

We may not be able, under the circumstances, to travel to the wake in Tarlac, but in spirit, we are present.

“Eternal rest grant unto him Oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him…”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home