Tuesday, January 02, 2007

super inggo

my grandpa is an avid van of this 'kapamilya' fantaserye. nota bene: i haven't seen him watch tv (except for martial law announcements and fight nights in vegas) so vigilantly. he's been watching 'super inggo' on two tv sets... one on the 'business office', and at times, at the sala.

what's with boy bawang, kumander bawang etcetera (like those kids who look like 'naruto')

my grandpa ain't going senile really... he's just mentally challenged at times... but the point is... probably, and maybe, he's being sentimental... 'coz my eldest Italian cousin is "inggo" (As legend says, most Italian families name their eldest son DOMINGO... which means 'Lord') 'Inggo' is his eldest grandson within our line, and my eldest cousin for that matter. Point is... my grandad should enjoy the rest of his retirement days as much as he can.

I just would love to pamper my old soldier for once...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home