Friday, September 07, 2007

of horror, fantasy, madness and dementia

i shall recount all my experiences in a succeeding B.O.P. as soon as I am idle, and not sulking in dvd's or inebriating myself.

however, i must share the emotions...

from the send-off I felt a sort of excitement at the same time, fear. The Send-Off is a very important part of a School Bar Operations. Only two events, to my best knowledge, that the PepSquad, a.k.a. Yellow Jackets perform, first, the UAAP, and second, The Bar Operations. Alas... I felt like a miniscule basketball player trying to make a point in 'Court'. (Pun intended)

In Manila Hotel, I feel superb anxiety. Which was momentarily replaced by hope, whence, out of the blue, Supreme Court Justice Antonio Nachura came to the smoking area. To law students, this is an omen of good Fortune, especially it was the night before the Bar. Picture to follow soon.

On the way to La Salle, I felt pride and fear (again.) Friends, past and present, acquiantances and strangers are all wishing us luck. It is as if we were American soldiers in the 1950's in a large ship in New York Harbor on the way to the Korean War.

In the afternoon, I felt numbness, tired and totally blanked out. It was too much to bear.

The day after, most of us did totally NOTHING related to, or incident to the Bar.

So this is how it feels....

Three more Sundays... and then it's time to move on with our lives... not knowing where to go, nor what to do with our lives in a state of Limbo. Half-Dead, Half-Alive most of the time.

For most of us, are gonna be officially, unemployed.

Good things I am entitled to perpetual support.

So much fear... so much anxiety.

De Profundus, clamo ad Te, Domine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home