Monday, February 12, 2007

an entry

i've realized that pictures abound my blog lately, and not so much of my thoughts and the recent events in my life... and so here I go...

just a few days from now would be revalida... that means 'Death' for the law (and medicine) students... i am studying, but hey, you can't pump all 'em laws in different subjects in a few days time. so, que sera, sera...

second, i've been thinking of the things that I wanted to do...

foremost, i've having this urge to study martial arts once again... (okay, the first time was 'forcibly' introduced to me by my grandpa when i was still in grade school. but in fairness, i was a greenbelt Shorin-Ryu karate kid. hehehe) i don't know why... i'm probably in one of those buddhist moods of mine... i'm thinking about Wushu, Aikido, Kendo or even Muay Thai (hell! muay thai would be cool! and hopefully it would mold my body to something short of a total athlete).

secondly, I'd like to study driving. yes, i do not drive... one of the pleasures of being well-off is having a 'cha-tao' at your beck and call. although it is at times a disadvantage, especially now, that i'm on the verge of discovering (conditionally) the joys of financial independence.

thirdly, I wanted to pursue further language studies. instituto cervantes is just around taft avenue. Spanish is necessarilly my third language. But then again, there is Portuguese, Italian, French, Mandarin and Fookien. After that, Foreign Service I go...

fourth, I'd like to pursue Tennis as a sport. Of course, I'd be needing professional help this time, since my forehand and backhands involve wrist movements of badminton. (which by the way, I'm good at...)

oh well... we'll see... wherever destiny brings me about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home