Sunday, March 05, 2006

III

Friday night I couldn’t sleep well, a little pain in the right leg, probably stretched my upper right back leg muscle. So, I was topsy-turvy the whole night, that I woke up around 9am in the morning and oh so late for my class in LabRel. So I was absent for the 10am class. Fortunately, and as most of the time, the professor didn’t check the attendance.

Trial Tech was sorta in a rut, ‘coz Dr. Enriquez has already impliedly prohibited me from taking up the cross-examination of the witness. Hahaha! I don’t know what my other classmates’ problem is with cross. You just need to have a thick face. And fortunately enough, I do. Doesn’t matter whether you get objected to, or whether such is sustained, the important thing is a law student has to experience it. And it’s quite enjoyable actually. Destroying one’s credibility, even though the rules are strict, that you can only cross on matters taken up during direct, laying the predicate, relevance, materiality, etc., etc. But in the end, she did the cross for us, through judicial inquiry and judicial notice. Hahaha!

I have been studying all afternoon for our quiz in Torts class, when Dean Pineda suddenly taught us Compromise and Arbitration. Oh well, that’s life. Better listen than answer.

By evening, I met up with my friends at Starbucks in Megastrip. We moved on to Metrowalk, where I had Futomaki and Raw Tuna salad at Misato, while they drank, and afterwards, to Gutson’s, where we had more drinking. Blahblahs. Screeching, screaming, shouting, laughing etc. Not so much of a headache than our previous trip there.

Today, Badminton again. Oh yeah, never in my wildest dreams that I’d ever play the sport, since it was the hype, and being the impeccable Anti-everything that I am. But hey, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying a nice game and workout. At least I have another avenue to splurge out all my negative energy to self-inflicted positive reinforcement.

xxx xxx xxx

I hurt my feelings once more, and she felt the guilt all over again. Sadistic as it maybe, everybody wants a little piece of revenge on someone who nearly drove you insane. Even if the price is opening up again the nearly sealed mortal wound.

1 Comments:

Blogger cassiopeiae said...

I'm always at Megastrip on Fridays but last Friday I was at Eastwood, sayang I didn't see you there.

What'd you mean by I hurt my feelings again?!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home